Thursday, July 6, 2017

You are Beautiful {The Project Bin Stamps}

 Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you a card I made using stamps from 

  
 
I wanted my card to be as cute as possible; I choose to used the Freshly Made Sketches # 295 
  used some unknow DP from my stash but love the design on it and was perfect for my card; took out my PTI dies and made the cut out of the 1.5" scallop circle, flowers and Leaves.  
Distress the edges of the cut out and using my FAV TPB stamps set  "#BFF"  inked the sentiment using a combination of silver and aqua ink. Place all the pieces together and layer them up. Finished off using some silver and aqua sequins.

Tip: use some white foam to add to the back of the layer for dimension.
 



This is the set I used from The Project Bin:
#BFF
 
 
Check out The Project Bin Blog to see all the cute creations from our designer and get some great inspirations for your projects.  Be sure to Follow Us on Facebook too. 

If you would like more information on how you can get this card and all of our cards which we can customize make sure to follow us at Instagram and Facebook
 

signature

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is sweet! I love the blue and orange together! Mmglad you joined us at FMS!