Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Santa is Coming! {Scrapy Land Challenge #53}

Hello my fellow bleeps, Welcome to my blog!!
Today I would like to share a new  Scrapy Land Challenge.
The theme for today's challenge is  "Anything Goes" and need to use any of the 40 dies brand Scrapy Land carries. 

 
Ever since I've started making Christmas cards Collections this 2 are always on my list. 
I just love this one!!! because of the colorfulness of Santa and it seems so real Santa. I colored it using both primacolor and copics markers, die cut white Oval Scallop using my long time fav Spellbinders Nestabilities I made 2 layer using DP cardstock and solid xmas red, layered them together and raised on top of the Oval Scallop the cute Santa, add some glitter to the Mini Christmas tree santa is holding and then 3 white brads at the bottom left side.


 this card has become my long time favorite that I have to make year after year, I have a friend in USA that orders them every year just different color combination. This year she decide to go back to the Red & Green Christmas!!  I die cut 3 times using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 3 and use all pieces together on the white top layer using brown ink stamped the sentiment from my own "Navidad" stamp set, stamped a white border on the left top side and then accent it using some white & red twine and red rhinestones. 

Be sure to visit the Scrapy Land Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created. You won't be disappointed. Go right ahead and upload your project. The winner, chosen by the Design Team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to go shopping at Scrappy Land.
 
signature

5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards, I really love the first one and can see what it is one of your favorites! I love that Santa!

Anne Temple said...

Both of these are wonderful. The Santa is adorable and I love the triple layers of the sentiment on the second one.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Patty!! I love the adorable Santa!! He's colored so beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Samra said...

Gorgeous! Love the Santa and great choice of dies!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Gorgeous card !!!