Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Merry Christmas Shaker card {Dies R Us}

Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a LOVELY Merry Christmas Shaker card I created as a part of  my Christmas Cards Collection 2016, which I will be debuting pretty soon, so be sure to check back!.


All papers and Cardstock are from the clutter of my desk....  the dies are from Dies R Us and this one is one of my FAV is from Poppystamps the Merry Christmas Circle Frame . I also use my only and lonely Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle large.

This one was so easy to make and the outcome I just love it.... If you would like more details on how I created this lovely shaker card, head over to Dies R Us blog you will find all the perks of this card.   Be sure to check back soon!!


Here's the Dies R Us I used:
Poppystamps - Dies - Merry Christmas Circle Frame (NEW) 

signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love shaker cards, and this one is fabulous Patricia! Very festive with the Christmas coloured sequins. The die has a gorgeous font too.