Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Easter - {Scrapy Land Challenge #14}

Hello and Welcome my Bleeps Friends,  is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge!


The theme for this Challenge is: "Spring or Easter!"
using anything that you heart desire that SL carries the brand.

the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.
Here's my card:


I have to say that I love, love the outcome of this card!! I used some left over papers from Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden Collection and use that piece to die cut a border using Piestra Tile Die from Memory Box , using vellum I die cut my FAV Oriel Butterfly Die also from Memory Box. Stamped using purple markers the small butterfly from an unknown company, and then I cut it out added the small, tiny lime green bow to the center and place it on top of the left cut out border. Then accent it with the Happy Easter sentiment from one of my lovely PTI Stamps sets using the purple markers. All that was layered on top of the layer of white CS and then layered on your White Base card.  
 
What do you think? Isn't this color combination lovely and how about the details on this card??
  What are you waiting for, to play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
 
signature

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Patty! I especially like your color choices, and the pretty fussy cutting in your sentiment - it's beautiful! hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Patty! I especially like your color choices, and the pretty fussy cutting in your sentiment - it's beautiful! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

Patty ~ This card is simply beautiful! I love how you used the Bo Bunny paper and that butterfly cut out with the vellum is gorgeous! Love the purple on the sentiment!

Anne Temple said...

Fantastic card! Love the splash of color against the white background and the butterflies are so pretty.

Tammy said...

Very pretty card, love the gorgeous paper and die cuts!

Patricia St Martin said...

Patty, Nice and simple but nice and elegant. Your colors are wonderful. I like how you raised the front, that looks cool.
Hugs Pat/♥

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the die you used and the pretty paper!! The butterfly is beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lady E said...

Beautiful card and as always amazing colors! Hugs xx