Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bless the Lord! - {Inspired Stamps Thursday}

Hello Friends!
I have a very cute and sweet card to share with you today, using one of my 
FAV Scripture Stamps from Inspired Stamps.
Here's my card:
All papers from my scrap pile, I die cut spellbinder label on bright white and stamped scripture stamp Psalm 103:2-3 using brown ink, distress the edge with distress ink, die cut twice butterfly and add some pearls to the center. I layered the cut out and butterfly on top of a purple layer base and accent it with a brown bow on top.
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also remember to check our NEW Shop.
 
And if you are interested Antoinette will be leading a 
31 Days of March: Beginning Bible Art Journaling segment on the GodblessyourART blog 
starting SUNDAY, MARCH 1st.  
It's free, there is nothing to sign up for, you can just stop by 
and see the posts when you have time or desire too!
  
signature

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Love your color choices and the dimensional butterfly.