Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chi Chi Memories October Release!

Hello and Welcome to another Chi Chi Memories blog post!
http://chichimemories.blogspot.com/

  Is time for October Release!
I'm going to share a very cheerfffulll card  I made using one of  this months's release
   Here's my card:
  I just love this new girl a lot... she looks like she is running towards you and that gives her a lot of occassions to use it for! this time a made a kind of cheerful card for a friends... i just wanted her to smile when she receives this card.  All papers are scrap from my desk, black MS border punch and the stitched cut out is from a recently goodies i got which you will she me using it a lot!!
What do you think? I will make this one also in lime.... 
signature

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

super mignon Patty, biz

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a bright and cheerful card..makes anyone seeing it to smile!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects