Thursday, August 7, 2014

Inspired Stamps August Release Today!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are having our August Release....
lots of new Stamps will be Release Today. So stop by the shop later today and check them out.    
I made a beautiful card using one of the newly Scripture stamps been release "Nehemiah 1:11",
 Here's my card:
I used left over papers from my desk,  then scripture is stamped on a pearlize piece and then on the white base I die cut the medium scallop circle onto blue piece and made a see circle thru the designer paper on the base, so you could see the scripture thru the blue scallop circle, punch the edge of the card and as the finish touch added the ligth pink bow.

Inspired Stamps Used:
"Nehemiah 1:11"
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
 
signature

No comments: