Thursday, July 24, 2014

Inspired Stamps Christmas Sets Blog Hop!!


Hello Bleeps and Welcome to Inspired Stamps Christmas in July BLOG HOP!
We at Inspired Stamps are getting ready for the Xmas Holiday and 
we are making Chrismtas cards uisng our FAV stamps!
 Here's my cards:


 I made this cute Set using Merry Christmas sentiment from the Perfect Christmas Sentiments Set and the HLO: Winter Boy stamps. All papers from my Xmas stash, used my copics to color winter boy. I die cut the circle and the scallop one using white and blue bazzil CS, also die cut Xmas label die from PTI and added the Merry Christmas sentiment with Aqua ink. Added the red ribbon between each layer of CS to give the card a bit more depth. I love the out come of this set.... I think I will make more sets like this one!!

Your next stop is Shanta's Blog. Be sure to check all of our fellow DT Blog Hop creation there might be a surprise at the end. At the end do not forget to check out the store to find all the set I used for my card and lot more that you might like!
 
signature

7 comments:

Kary said...

The little Winter Boy is one of my favourites. He looks so adorable and I love the design and Christmas colours of your cards.

Shanta said...

I love all three cards!!!

kdnkdd said...

Lovely with the classic Christmas colors.

Antoinette said...

These are terrific!!! He's so cute on the blue!

Dr. Ivy said...

He is so cute. Your cards are very sweet. I love the color combo you selected.

Sue D said...

Great choice of papers and coloring.

krcmasterpiece said...

Christmas is quickly arriving! Love the cutie you've used! So fun! Will definitely bring a smile to the one receiving it.