Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Treasured Times Stamp- Challenge #16!!

Welcome to the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps challenge #16 - "Anything Goes: with Sketch and Easter theme"
For this challenge I used one of the Newly Easter stamps release, I used  Bunny Wummy Bouquet  -by Jehanne Silva-Freimane for my card. I also used the following sketch:
 
 
Here's my take on:
Bunny Wummy was colored using my copics...{I use the blender to apply the ink to make the soft look} I just love the combination: lime green and pink, all the papers used were from the scrap stash on my desk added the lime green ribbon and finished the pointed ends with the pink button, one of the button added the brown and white twine tiny bow, the sentiment were stamped with brown ink and age the edges with distress ink. What do you think about the Bunny Wummy, isn't he cute??
 
Stop by Treasured Times Challenge Blog and check out our amazing stamps and play along with us in our challenges.

signature

2 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

This is just darling Patricia! Love it! Thank you!

Fabiola said...

très mignon Patty, j'aime les couleurs acidulées et pétillantes, biz