Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello Bleeps! Welcome to another Inspired Stamps Thursday!!   Today I would like to share a Baby card I made using some Inspired Stamps Sets.  
 Here's my Card:
I've used a 6 x 6  from the Bazzil Multipack Marketplace Vintage.  I stamped the  Hymn Girl January Set with Memento black ink and used my Copics to color her..I wanted to made here looked a bit of vintage like the paper but added the red to bright her a bit. For long I wanted to try this layout and this was the perfect ocassion.. I used the sentiments from the set Perfect Christmas Sentiments (which i have to cut and made the one i wanted) added in red and the red button with the small tiny bow. I also use the Solid Alphabet : Upper and Lower case sets for the Babies initial in red at the right bottom. To make my card read: "Babies, Blessings of joy"  What do you think?
 



Inspired Stamps Used:




 

  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

quel charme tu sais donner a ces tampons...biz