Monday, March 17, 2014

My Mother My Friend! - FMS #127

Hello again everyone!!! I Had a few minutes to toss this CAS card together for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #127. 

Here's Sketch #127:
 
and here's my take on:
 I used images from the wooden Rubber stamp from Hampton Art "My Mother My Friend", it was colored using watercolor pencils, the image was stamped with Mememto Black ink, and the white swirls over the pink CS stamped with Snow White ink from PTI, added the white ribbon holding the loops with the clear rhinestone. All CS and papers are from the stash on my desk.

I'm turning this creation to the following challenges also:

QKR Stampede #79 : Anything Goes Challenge
Aud Sentiment: #102: Anything goes with a sentiment
Card Mania Challenge #42: Something New

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Mothers Day/ Special Girl




signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the color combo and the layering. Thanks for playing with AudSentiments this week.

Jen Timko said...

Very pretty Patricia. Love your colors and that pretty little flower. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lin said...

What a striking card, Patricia - I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

~ginny said...

You have a beautiful take on this sketch Patricia! I particularly love the wire element under the button [?]! Very elegant! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#102 "Any Thing Goes"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Karren said...

Just beautiful, Patricia! That flower is stunning and colored so well! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Fabiola said...

oh! elle est magnifique Patty, biz

karalschuknecht said...

How cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.
Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner