Saturday, February 1, 2014

Treasured Times Stamps - New Challenge!!

Welcome to the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps challenge #10 "Anything Goes".  
For this challenge the design team used a new release stamp Thomas Love on the Run by Erica Nicomedi 
For my project I made this cute Card:
I used some pre made red dots card, and layer a scrap of white and then red layer, added Thomas on the Run which i did color using copics (I need to improve my coloring!), and add some white and brown twine at the top and bottom of the layers and embellish the bottom part with a brownish button.  What do you think of Thomas?
 
I hope that you stop by Treasured Times Treasured Times Challenge Blog 
 check out our amazing stamps and play along with us on our challenges.
 
signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

super sympa Patty, c'est trop sympa, biz